Develop a new and disruptive value proposition that can be sold in pharmacies, and in line with the brand’s values.
Attract two targets: Seniors (BtoC) and pharmacists (BtoB).
Allow 55 to 70 year-olds to take full advantage of this new stage in their lives and go beyond the first discomforts associated with age. This requires two actions:
1. Address the well-being of seniors by offering them gentle and natural solutions, in a more preventive than curative logic.
2. Design an inclusive innovation that does not stigmatize age and favors a holistic approach to healthcare. The challenge: meeting global needs, functional and emotional.
A collaborative and iterative design thinking process at the service of innovation: 4 months of project, 4 phases
- EXPLORATION: Collection of insight (perceptions, needs, uses) and foresight (prospective and ideal projection) to encourage ideation.
- IDEATION: Definition of the first value propositions and conceptual tracks.
- DEVELOPMENT: Rapid prototyping and full concept development.
- EXPERIMENTATION: Confronting end-users with concept prototypes to sort, challenge and optimize these concepts.
Two concepts with high potential, currently in R&D, and two other relevant and breakthrough concepts, requiring more time to explore.
Several product landings that validate all of the project KPIs:
- Reaffirm the values of the brand.
- Promote innovation with strong business potential.
- Value the role of the pharmacist.
- Allow short-term development (R&D and regulatory feasibility).